My CA is harassing me and not giving me Articleship Transfer

Share This Thread
  1. vikas shrivastav

vikas shrivastav New Member

Dear Sir/Madam

I am CA student and doing my articleship last 10 months but not comfartable with my principle. He is treating me like a servant and always says articles are negligible item for me. He mark extra absent without any reasons and threating me that i will mark nil attandence and ruined your carrier. I am facing more problem and in deep dipression.

plz give me valid and proper suggestion

2. gaurav_kumar

gaurav_kumar Well-Known Member

Its been only 10 months and you can easily take a transfer before 12 months

3. Girish Nair

Girish Nair New Member

Team,
    I was pursuing my CA about 14 year back also completed my compulsory article ship training and got the certificate from the institute; but my issue was that i could not complete my exams..i then pursued other courses like management & PG but very inclined to get back to my CA course, my only worry and confusion is that whether i will have to go for my articleship again or i can re-register and give my IPCC exams and final exams.....please help me with this query....have got numerous contradicting answers

4. gaurav_kumar

gaurav_kumar Well-Known Member

@Girish Nair : Just revalidate your registration and icai will consider the articleship period served by you.

Dont think much about it and directly contact ICAI and they will consider your articleship period.

5. vikas shrivastav

sir But the problem is that he says i dont give transfer to you.you do what ever u want to do, go and complain to icai i will not give transfer any more and mark attandence nil

Deepak kaushik likes this.
  6. vikas shrivastav

sir please give me some suitable advise that i take transfer from my firm

7. Girish Nair

Girish Nair New Member

Thank you very much Mr Gaurav for sharing this info, i will get in touch with ICAI and get me re-registration done

8. jhamb preeti

jhamb preeti New Member

kill him... buy rampuri chaku....its free on olx :) i killed my principal too

9. Lokesh.M.R

Lokesh.M.R New Member

@vikas shrivastav
    As per ICAI 's Transfer/Termination of Articleship regulation,it is stated as below
    "In case of dispute between principal and articled assistant, the matter be settled amicably among the articled assistant and the principal concerned and the Institute shall not interfere in such cases."
    THEREFORE U HAVE TO CONVINCE HIM.THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION.TELL HIM THAT U HAVE RIGHT TO TAKE TERMINATION WITHIN 1 YEAR.ONCE VISIT NEARBY REGIONAL OFFICE TO KNOW WHETHER THERE IS ANY OTHER WAY.

10. Rishit Shah

Rishit Shah New Member

Complain about this to the ICAI by writing letter regarding harassment.
    On that base you can get a transfer.

Write it to the Articleship Department, ICAI.

If anyone says it is the matter between you and the principal and ICAI will not come in between then this is a clear bullshit.

How can one go to a person for a solution who is already harassing and who is a in default?

Or if you have guts, post his membership number online on various forums like this and a movement will begin against him.

You can also call media and tell them your story. And they will handle the rest!

If you need any more suggestions, post it here.

hanil likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted