revalidation of ipcc and conversion to direct entry

Share This Thread
  1. sir , registration of IPCC has been expired as i ve registered in August 2010..now i want to opt for conversion scheme ... please can u guide me ...and i tried to download the revalidation form through suggested link But its not allowing me do the same

2. gaurav_kumar

gaurav_kumar Well-Known Member

I think you would first be required to revalidate your registration and then convert yourself into the direct entry scheme.

3. thankyou sir,, and after revalidation imidietly I shuld complete the procedures of conversion to direct entry scheme or I shuld wait after revalidation for the institution's reply or approval??

4. gaurav_kumar

gaurav_kumar Well-Known Member

Your revalidation will get approved.

Just wait for a few weeks after applying for revalidation and then apply for conversion

5. sir I got the approval from ICAI for the revalidation ..sir can you please send the link for downloading aplication form for conversion ... today i was filing the form online but got confused as to fee... actualy as per annexure 1 i am supposed to pay Rs2500 as i have already registered for both group but while filling such fee option was not available in fees category of the form...

Draft saved Draft deleted