Revising Return of AY 13-14 & AY 14-15

Share This Thread
  1. Hi All,

I have to file return of a.y. 2013-2014 again, So can i file now.? and what is last date to file return of a. y. 2013-2014.?
    Also I have to file return of a.y. 2014-2015 again, as there was some mistakes in investment details. Due to which I have paid extra tax. So what is last date to file return of a.y 2014-2015.?

2. gaurav_kumar

gaurav_kumar Well-Known Member

If you have already filed the income tax return and you later realised that there were some errors - you cannot file a fresh return. Only 1 return can be submitted for each year.

However, if you have realised the errors on your own - you can revise the income tax return that has already been filed by you. The revised return will replace the existing return that has been filed.

Kindly refer: http://www.charteredclub.com/revised-return/

Rahul Babasaheb Patil likes this.
  3. gaurav_kumar

Last dates for revising the income tax return is as follows:-

For AY 13-14: 31st March 2015
    For AY 14-15: 31st March 2016

Rahul Babasaheb Patil likes this.
  4. Thanks Gaurav.
    I need one more help. Can you provide me some links,which will help me to generate ITR-1 online without any charges.? Or can you provide some tutorials link which will help to generate ITR-1 individually.?

I want to file return by own.

5. gaurav_kumar

Request you to kindly re-explain your query

6. Actually , I am a IT employee. Most of people do not understand account- finance related terms meaning. We usually give form16 etc. to CA and tell them to file return. But now i want to file my return own, So i need some help to file return.
    so can you provide some links or tutorials which will help to file return step by step.?

Draft saved Draft deleted