Sent CA IPCC Registration Form to ICAI without Attestation

Share This Thread
  1. pvsmahendra

pvsmahendra New Member

ACTUALLY I SENT MY REGISTRATION FORM WITH OUT ANY ATTESTRATION.DUE TO THIS THEY SENT ME REPLY TO RESUMBIT WITH ATTESTRATION. BUT I REACTED AFTER 2 WEEKS AFTER RECIPT OF THAT LETTER. I AM PREPARING FOR MAY 2015 EXAMS .BUT TILL NOW I DON'T RECEIVE ANY BOOKS OR LETTER. MY REGIONAL OFFICE IS ICAI-CHENNAI. WHAT IS THE POSITIO OF ME NOW,.

2. gaurav_kumar

gaurav_kumar Well-Known Member

Your registration will get processed only after it is received with attestation. You will receive the books only once it gets processed.

It will get processed from back date i.e. the original date that was mentioned in the Registration Form

3. gaurav_kumar

4. pvsmahendra

pvsmahendra New Member

HOW TO CHECK MY CA-IPCC REGISTRATION STATUS?

5. gaurav_kumar

There is no direct way for a CA Student to check his registration status.

However, you can check the no. and names of articles registered under a CA and if the name of an article is appearing in that list, means that the student is registered under that CA as an article.

Just enter the membership no. of the ca at the end of the this link - http://220.225.242.179/locm_ocp.asp?MRH_MRN=

6. pvsmahendra

pvsmahendra New Member

HOW TO CONTACT ICAI-CHENNAI?(SINCE I AM IN VIJAYAWADA, ANDHRA PRADESH)

7. gaurav_kumar

The best way to contact ICAI is to visit their office.

They barely attend phone calls or revert to emails

8. Deep7771

Deep7771 New Member

If I resend the registration form because I can not attested the registration form but what happen with the bank draft

9. Manoj Mehra

Manoj Mehra Active Member

The ICAI Officials will remove the form which was not attested and replace it with the attested form and the bank draft sent earlier

Draft saved Draft deleted