Should I do 3 years of Articleship in Audit

Share This Thread
  1. sandeep rawat

sandeep rawat Member

Plz help me.
    Plz hep me i m tooo confused.
    I started my articleship in good firm of delhi. But the problem is that there is only audit work. Many people are saying that it will be difficult for you to ge a jon in coorporate later. They are saying that you can go for auditing profile on like in ca firms.
    And sir/mam what i will do until i complete my CA . and i want to go in coporate job.
    I am too confused and motivated now.. I m thinking that whats the benifit of doing repeatedly same audit works. Many thoughts are coming in. My mind like
    1. Do 1 year articleship and then take dummy and start working in a corporate or in a ca firm
    2. Do 2 years articleship here and then go for industrial training.
    3. Take transfer to a mediocre firm

2. Anmol Jha

Anmol Jha New Member

Dear Sandeep

Hi. First of all dont believe in what people say. Believe in what you feel is right. Secondly the thing is that if you are a lot confused than please dont be. It is not like that if you work in a good firm for 3 years you wont be able to join corporate world. Rather it will give you hell lot of experience of the various industries and their respective fields.
    For Eg. You must have done cash and bank during your audit term. When you do this head you get aware of all the types of Banks and their respective reconciliations and this is the same work which is performed in MNCs too.You can easily enter the Finance and Accounts Department of any industry based upon your knowledge . So it was just an example to explain you that please get rid of these myths and try and focus on your articleship and try and learn as much as you can as this experience will only led you to corporate world.
    Instead of interpreting your articleship as a hurdle interpret it as a stepping stone for your Corporate World.
    All The Best!!!!!

sandeep rawat likes this.
  3. sandeep rawat

sandeep rawat Member

Sir what will be good option for industrial training, big4 or any other big company, with my 2 year articleship experience in audit?
    I am inrested in doing SAP certification in future.

4. Anmol Jha

Anmol Jha New Member

Industrial Training in a Company would be much better

sandeep rawat likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted