time period for CA final registration

Share This Thread
  1. what is the last date for CA final registration.??.is it mandatory to get register with in six months from completion of both Groups of IPCC.??

2. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

If you have cleared both groups of IPCC, you should register for CA Final along with your Articleship Registration

3. but i already registered Articalship along with CA IPCC Registration

4. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

There is no last date as such for CA Final Registration but it is always better to register along with articleship.

Otherwise, you can register later on as well. Just ensure that your name is on the records of ICAI as CA Final Student before submitting the CA Final Exam Form

5. but i received one notice from ICAI -"your article registration is pending due to non registration of CA final registration.

6. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

Yes....

ICAI has started sending this letter to all ca students who register for articleship after clearing both groups ... That is why I advised you to submit CA Final Registration Form along with your Articleship Registration...

Although it is not a mandate to register for CA Final along with Articleship - but ICAI is now trying to ensure that students dont delay their CA Final Registration and are not processing their Articleship Form...

This is only happening with students who join articleship after clearing both groups and not with students who join articleship after only clearing the 1st group...

RaGhAvEnDrA RoYaL likes this.
  7. if get registered the books will comes now.but when ever my attempt will comes the books may not useful.any way thank for such a suggestion/help

8. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

Your books would come now itself.

However, you can always download the latest version of books online as well for free.

The latest study material can be downloaded from here - http://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=5778

10. thank you sir.........
    :)

Draft saved Draft deleted